For New Year’s, Michael and I traveled to FL to attend the Outback Bowl in Tampa. We stayed with my grandparents on New Year’s Eve, which is actually more exciting then it sounds…they still know how to party! :-) I forgot my fleece and got a little chilly, so my granddad loaned me a shirt of his. Then, we decided to have a little fun and compare bumps – I LOVE LOVE LOVE these photos – he’s such a good sport! So here’s me at 30 weeks and Granddad after a hearty prime-rib dinner.
Then, he subtly tried to strangle me for making him take the photos – can’t you feel the love?
Here are Granny and Granddad and their dog, Buttons.
And the whole family…maybe next time the sober, pregnant lady should center the tripod… :-)
On New Year’s Day, Michael and I headed to Raymond James Stadium to watch the Gamecocks get the snot beaten out of them by the Iowa Hawkeyes.
Oh, look at us clueless fools…the pain is coming, and those “Beat Iowa” stickers won’t help…
Ugh.
My feelings exactly.
No comment.







4 comments:
It was so wonderful to start the new year with you and Michael. I will alays remember takeing the pictures of you and Dad standing belly to belly. I can't wait to hold my granddaughter. "I have been waiting for a girl like her to come into my life" as I waited for you! I love you. DAD
why would you want to make us all remember this horrible day! I had almost forgotten but now I am starting to shake again!
Just when I thought it was okay to get back on the computer...
Sorry, folks...just be glad you could change the channel from home - being there was 10x worse...
Post a Comment