Thursday, January 15, 2009

Finally…the nursery!

Okay, so no fewer than two people have been clamoring for nursery photos, and they are finally downloaded and uploaded and ready to go! My stepmother (Barb) and Michael’s mom came up to help paint the nursery! We were so grateful for their help, and for their patience with me when I was being a little picky. :-)

Here are the eager helpers showing where the baby quilt will hang.

IMG_1462

The furniture was delivered two days after the painting was done, so here is the nursery with the furniture in. Our crib skirt is on backorder, but it should be in soon! Other than that, we still need to hang pictures on the wall, get a new light fixture, re-hang the curtains with a sturdier rod, etc., but we’re definitely a lot closer! Love it!

IMG_1475

(Note that the TV is just to keep me company while I work on the nursery. ) :-)

IMG_1476

Barb found the cutest rod to hang the quilt on.

IMG_1477

And yes, I know all this cute stuff has to come out when baby arrives, but isn’t the bedding sweet?

IMG_1481

The closet was a lot more work than I had figured, but I think it really adds to the amount of usable space!

IMG_1485

So thanks again to Barb and Mrs. Bogle for all of their hard work! We couldn’t have done it without you!

3 comments:

Robbie said...

It has more clothes than michael!

Anonymous said...

Seriously! How many showers have you had, lady? :)

This lil' girl is going to be WELL-DRESSED!

Bill said...

That's the type of organization I need in our closets. That's great. I wish I had a girl:( . . .