Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lily Grace Bogle

Greetings!  Well, as you have probably heard, Lily Grace Bogle was born on March 10th at 3:56 pm.  She weighed 8 pounds, 3 ounces and measured 21 inches in length.  Labor and delivery went smoothly, and Lily and I are doing great!  I have uploaded a ridiculous number of full-sized photos to our shutterfly site (http://boglefamilyblog.shutterfly.com/) in case anyone else is as obsessed with this little girl as we are.  :-)  For the rest of you, I’ll post some of the highlights below (quickly, though, because Lily will be waking up soon!). 

Overall, everything is going great.  You know Michael and I are night owls and we are doing a horrible job of sleeping when Lily sleeps, but we’re starting to adjust.  We’re so happy…just a bit sleepy!  So, we apologize if we haven’t returned your phone calls or e-mails.  We should resurface soon, and thank you all for your well wishes.

Here is a final pregnancy picture of me before we left for the hospital the morning of the 10th.

IMG_1704

Here we are right with Dr. Beck right after delivery.

IMG_1742

These are all from her birth day (I think!).

IMG_1725    DSC_0927 IMG_1743  DSC_0930 DSC_1005  DSC_0934 IMG_1752  DSC_0935   DSC_0990  

These are from Thursday (the day we were discharged).

IMG_1795 IMG_1818 IMG_1769 IMG_1782 IMG_1786

These are from yesterday (Friday).

IMG_1884 IMG_1835 IMG_1846 IMG_1869 

We love this little girl!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Lily: tell your 'rents to post a new blog entry! :)