Hi, reader(s). So what is new in the Bogle household? Well, first off, you can see that I finally updated the blog…yeah! (or is it “yay!”…I never know…) Second, we want to congratulate our friends Whitney and Heyward on their precious baby girl, Virginia Blair, who was born on Sunday!
I got to spend yesterday with my dear friend AD, who is starting up her own consulting business and needed a website to go along with her new venture. I’m no web-designer, but I know a little about that stuff, and was happy to help out. We made a lot of progress on it, and I’ll post the URL when she has had a chance to finish uploading all of the content – I think it turned out very nice!
Although it was great to see AD, I was quite uncomfortable yesterday, and had a lot of contractions, but they never got regular and eventually tapered off. It was enough to make us wonder if labor was imminent, though, so AD and Michael assembled the stroller. I even took photos so Baby Girl Bogle will have proof that her daddy once did something semi-handy with the assistance of someone else! Thanks, you two!
Today, I had my weekly doctor’s appointment. I’m at 38 weeks, 1 day, and it seems that my contractions were actually doing something. The doctor says that things are progressing (80% effaced, 1.5 cm dilated for those of you who know what I’m talking about). No labor and no baby yet, so the doctor said to make an appointment for next week, but she doesn’t think I’ll make it to that appointment. There’s no way to know for sure what will happen (and now I’ve probably jinxed myself so she’ll come late), but we’ll see!
The crib is set up…
The bags are packed…
The car seat is in…
The cats have been warned that they are about to be upstaged by someone a bit cuter…
Will keep you all posted – make sure we have your e-mail addresses so you’ll get updates when the big day arrives.







4 comments:
WOWOWOWOWOWOW! I CAN NOT believe you are right around the corner! STILL so surreal, eh?! We have about 1 week left ourselves, depending on how stubborn baby boy wants to be! :) Good luck!!
Whoopee! So excited! You DO have my email address(es) so PLEASE NOTIFY US!!!!!!!! We are thinking of you!
I got chills just reading that she's almost here. SOOOO excited!
Hooray! That is great news that she is about to make her debut. I'm thinking about y'all and am praying that you have an easy and safe delivery. Can't wait to hear the good news!!
Post a Comment