Monday, February 2, 2009

Birdies!

Just a quick update on the nursery-decorating front.  My sweet friend Jessica Brown came over last week and helped me paint some canvases that match Baby Girl’s bedding.  They now hang on the short wall between her closet and door.  I think they turned out very cute – thanks, Jessica!!!!

IMG_1495b

I also want to post some photos of the wonderful shower my friends threw for us last weekend, but unfortunately I didn’t bring my own camera!  If anyone has any photos, please send them to me so I can post them.  Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So stinkin' cute! I love the addition of the birdie on the tree. Brilliant!

Adrienne said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bird motif! That is exactly what I wanted if our baby boy was to be a girl! SO sweet! Thanks for updating!! Now that we finally have internet in our new home, I will be updating this week! Only a month left!! WOAH!!!!!!!!!! :)