Saturday, November 1, 2008

To Cincinnati I go!

Okay, so this isn't too baby-related, but my memory is horrible, so I'm also using this blog to help me keep track of everything else, and also as a way to share pictures with people who attended events with me and then asked for pictures that I didn't always get around to sending (is anyone surprised at this point? but I'm trying to be better!).





Anyway, also in October, I went with some work colleagues to the Society for Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics conference in Cincinnati, OH.


My first time to Cincinnati, and I enjoyed taking in the underwater pirate pumpkin carving at the aquarium in my spare time (?!?!?).



I got to spend lots of time with my good friend and fellow psychology trainee, Sarah Vess (posing dramatically in the center of this picture). That's Anne Kinsman (lead psychologist) on the right.




During the conference I somehow found myself appointed co-chair of a committee, but don't worry that I was driven to drink - the martini pictured is not real. I just wanted to include a pic of my good friend Sarah Fraser, who would also catch the pregnancy bug in the coming months...



The cookie/ice cream sandwhich was real, however, and yes...I was busted eating my second. One for me and one for baby, right?


No comments: