Because I have recently shared an embarrassing story of Lily (involving a volatile and shocking accident), I have decided to hold back and not tell another such story so as not to offend my readers’ delicate sensibilities.
So on that note, I would like to share these perfectly innocent pictures of Lily in a bucket. Sitting next to her tub. That she used to be in. But then wasn’t in. For reasons we will not discuss. Because I love her. See? I’m a good mommy. You’re welcome.
________________________________________________________
Why the mischievous look, Miss Lily?
________________________________________________________
Oh yeah. My lips are sealed.







2 comments:
These are some of my absolute favorite baby pictures, of any baby, including mine. Where on earth did you find a "lily-sized" bucket?!
Thanks, Stef! They say necessity is the mother of invention...the bucket was an ice bucket from Michael's work (he had brought home ice b/c our ice maker wasn't working), and it just happened to be sitting on the counter when Lily...ummm...made it clear she could no longer stay in her tub. We just grabbed it and filled it up with fresh water to clean her off, and she was just so cute I had to take some pictures. I'm so glad I did, because they turned out so cute!
Post a Comment