I am happy to report that I did finally feel clear baby movement on Friday, October 10th. The few days before that I had felt some slightly unusual sensations that made me think that MAYBE I was feeling baby movements, but I wasn't sure. Then, on Friday, mean old Michael was making his poor, pregnant wife drive to Kentucky for a football game, and I felt a definite squirmy/flip-floppy movement. I excitedly shared the wonderful news with Michael, and his reaction was somewhat less than enchanted. Basically, he eyed me warily as if he expected a chestbuster from the movie Alien to burst forth and cross the car to attack him. Awww...isn't that sweet?
Although Michael is very excited about the prospect of having a child, let's just say that he remains a little leery of this whole baby-growing process. So, for the time being, he is referring to our child as Alf. As in the awesome 80's sitcom with a cat-eating puppet named Alf for "Alien Life Form." Cute, huh? :-)







No comments:
Post a Comment