Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Welcome!

Hi, all. I'm sorry for being fickle, but I have decided to switch to a Blogger site instead of Shutterfly. I like how easy it is to upload on the Shutterfly site since you can upload pictures in bulk, but this site lets me upload videos and change the layout more. So, I think I'll end up using a combination of the two sites. Bookmark this site and check it for the majority of the updates and the best of the photos. I will leave a Shutterfly site active, though, because that's where I'll upload more photos so that I can order prints. You should be able to order prints through them as well, so I'll post a notice here with a link when there are new pictures on Shutterfly that I don't also put on here. Also note that the Shutterfly site has been changed (due to technical difficulties), so change that bookmark to: http://boglefamilyblog.shutterfly.com/.

For my more technology-challenged readers (you know who you are!), you can save the pictures from the blog onto your computer. First, left-click on the picture to open it up at full size. Then, use your RIGHT mouse button to click on the picture. Then use your LEFT mouse button to select "Save Picture As". You can then browse to where on your computer you'd like to save the image. Hope that helps!

I transferred the old posts from Shutterfly to here. I'll post more updates as I get them, including a new post that follows this one.

No comments: